Between the Lakes Group is a small local history business located in rural northwestern Connecticut. Perhaps we can help you find that elusive bit of local history that will let you (choose one or more)
- Break through that “brick wall” in your genealogy
- Find out what things really were like back in the old days
- Discover what people thought back then
- Learn a lot more about a locality and who lived there
- Avoid an expensive trip to visit a historical society or library
Interested? Maybe we can help, particularly if you’re thinking about the northeastern states!
Here, we talk about our more comprehensive (or more popular) offerings. Sometimes we comment on how we found some of the history or genealogy, or provide a little background information about it. Occasionally we talk about research methods that have worked for us. Try the “search” box to see if any of these featured are what you’re looking for. Regardless, you’ll want to try our REAL catalog search, which is HERE.
We also have a menu of special categories of material that you may find interesting.
To really see what we have to offer, you’ll probably want to visit our full local history and genealogy catalog — you can find it HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!